If you're looking for a last minute recipe here's something I think you'll like. It's easy and fun, and, at least to my mind, delicious! Join me in my kitchen and let me know what you think.
Jim Shore’s Baboon Monkey Bread (big bad monkey)
- 2 tubes of Grand Flakey biscuits cut individually into 6 pieces each.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup white raisins
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease tube pan.
- In a gallon size storage bag combine biscuit pieces with: sugar, cinnamon, chopped pecans, and white raisins.
- Shake, rattle and roll until everything gets coated.
- Melt butter with brown sugar until it becomes like syrup.
- Position the coated biscuit pieces evenly in the tube pan.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over them.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, let rest for 15 – 20 min.
- Invert on a plate and enjoy!