Inspired by the ending sequence of Disney's Lilo and Stitch, Jim Shore creates a beautiful memento to "Ohana"… or "Family". Stitch picks at his hawaiin guitar while lilo dances her native luau.
- Introduced October 2011
- Jim Shore Disney Traditions Collection - Lilo and Stitch
- Beautifully hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin with intricate styling and attention to detail
- Jim Shore's unmistakable style evokes a sense of nostalgia with traditional themes, quilt patterns and design motifs inspired by American and European
- Packaged in individual box with photo on front
- Proudly designed in the USA
- 7 in H x 3.74 in W x 6.81 in L
Check Availability Information!